Fund Accounting Role – Middle & Back Office
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Intellimation Market Services Limited
Company DetailsWe are a Cognitive Fintech Company which takes pride in its technology and domain. It’s a young and energetic company founded by like-minded professionals who have a vision to transform the operations landscape of financial institutions globally by enabling their teams with thoughtful and “Change Friendly” Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled products. Our machine learning and natural language engines helps to solve a multitude of business challenges e.g., reading email for surveillance, or converting unstructured data into structured information or creating custom trading strategies etc. Simplicity and effectiveness is what we have attempted to deliver through our product. Our endeavor is to remove all the enabling noise around an “operational process” and empower the business user to implement automation, as simply as one would draw-it up on a canvass! We are one of the fastest growing companies in the Natural Language Processing (NLP), Deep Learning (DL) & Automation domain. Our proprietary product “Vector” delivers one of the quickest NLP and Automation programs in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) industry!
Roles and Responsibilities
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
The incumbent should have an in-depth working knowledge in the Business Research area with a minimum of 2-4 years- experience in a research environment. The incumbent should have a relevant qualification.
The primary responsibilities will include :
– Performing financial statement preparation and review
– Working with auditors to prepare and present year-end financial accounts
– Providing quarterly data for all aspects of regulatory reporting
– Supporting all aspects of ad-hoc reporting Performing month-end close processes
– Accurate calculation of fund NAV’s Posting accounting entries to ledger
– Working on a global team which is responsible for reconciling cash/securities to outside sources, pricing the fund portfolios, and calculating daily profit and loss.
– Assisting with researching internal differences between the accounting and trade entry systems
Desirable Skills :
– Self-motivated with willingness to complete a variety of projects with limited supervision in a timely manner.
– 1 -3 years- experience as a mutual fund accountant, product controller or auditor of hedge funds/ Mutual Funds.
– Strong Excel knowledge (Pivot Table, Sumif, Sumifs, Vlookup)
– Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
– Strong organizational skills, professional demeanor and behavior.
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills that allow one to proactively anticipate requirements and potential problems.
Educational Qualification :
– Candidates should be a CA, and other certifications will be an added advantage.
– Candidates with MS Excel, VBA knowledge is desirable.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased