FTC – Revenue Performance Team – Revenue Performance Analyst
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation MBA/PGDMICWA(CMA)Any Post GraduationCPA
Company Name Hitachi Vantara Corporation
Company DetailsHitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Position Title: Jr. Revenue Performance Analyst
- Supports all commercial related activities for Product and Services engagements including, but not limited to, deal structuring, contract creation, review and approval for offers, contract management providing support to field sales for quoting purposes, order booking and fulfillment orchestration.
- Ensures deals are structured and processed efficiently and align to company policies.
- Reviews, interprets, and confirms contract terms and conditions.
- Works closely with Sales, finance, and legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate.
- Verifies compliance with internal policies (and external regulations).
- Responsible for drafting, modifying, and finalizing contracts, for financial terms – conditions including new and add-on business.
- Responsible for the handling of day-to-day queries from groups including, sales, sales operations, customers / partners, distribution center personnel and account management teams using quoting tools, CRM, or ERP.
- Resolves problems through research, consulting with internal support teams, to identify the appropriate tools and process steps for success.
- Repeatable processing of all order intake with ownership for end to end order processing of low and medium complexity deals along with the associated accounting.
- Providing the financial review and processing for all multiple element sales and lease transactions, as directed, including Product sales, Professional Services, Maintenance Services and Managed Services, whether stand-alone or when included in a multi element arrangement.
- Consistently works with and processes all arrangements with standard contract terms assessing the arrangements to record proper revenue and cost recognition using the IFRS15, IFRS16 accounting standards as well as Company policies.
- Assisting Sales, Sales Ops, Legal, and the Professional Services and Maintenance Services teams in all finance related aspects when necessary.
- Assigned to support a territory consisting of a Region, Country, or District.
- The Jr. Revenue Performance Analyst may be partnered with a Sr. Revenue Performance Analyst for guidance and direction in a team setting.
- Collaborates and receives guidance from the Sr. Revenue Performance Analyst, the Revenue, the Deal Team Lead / Manager or the GEO Revenue Performance Manager to assists Sales and Sales Ops personnel on deal structuring and to optimize company revenue and recording proper revenue and cost accounting entries.
- Support sales campaigns in the Opportunity, Quote and Order phases and engage with the Share Center personnel as part of the Revenue to Cash process.
- Revenue recognition and cost recognition conclusions and accounting using customer contracts, quotes, and orders on deals as directed and based on low and medium deal/contract complexity.
- Using Sales Force CRM, Oracle ERP, Zuora RevPro revenue system and the Kimble PSA system to perform the role
- All required documentation per Company Policy.
- Includes securing of the proper financial approvals as appropriate.
- Adheres to the Company’s financial JSOX controls, processes, and policies.
- Masters in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- CPA, CMA or MBA achieved or started is preferable
- Minimum of five years’ experience in related finance functions associated with revenue.
- Experience in applying IFRS15 – IFRS16 revenue recognition and lease qualification
- Experience with Oracle, Salesforce a plus
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased