FP&A Finance Analyst
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAICWA(CMA)MBA/PGDM
Company Name Finastra
Company DetailsAt Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone. We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTech’s working with over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Our scale and reach allow us to build long-lasting relationships that put our customers and their customers first.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a FP&A Analyst will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Owner of consolidated reporting – consolidate financials of the various LOBs and provide a consolidated view along with key insights. Current reporting includes, but not limited to, Month-end reporting package, Operating Review presentation, various monthly Corporate templates
- Participate and lead, where necessary, in forecast review meetings
- Accountable for ensuring reporting within the financial system is complete and accurate
- Act as a first point of review by understanding drivers of change vs plan and forecast amongst the various LOBs
- Champion design and implementation of more robust reporting framework, in collaboration with business stakeholders and FP&A team
- Post-secondary education in finance/accounting
- CA/ICWAI or CA/ICWAI inter or MBA in Finance with Commerce background
- 8 years’ experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
- Proactive self-starter, able to work within agreed timeframes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong social skills & able to work effectively across teams
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased