Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAICWA(CMA)MBA/PGDM
Company Name ABB
Company DetailsABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers, working with the other financial professionals in divisions /regions/countries and functions to understand and analyzing the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
Providing information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, presentation of findings, and analysis.
Optimizing own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements, recommending changes of process standards and procedures to improve the timely performance of process activities, and identifying areas for process/report standardization across different countries, divisions, and business units.
Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with group and unit requirements, maintaining proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal/external audits and reviews, preparing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for all activities performed.
Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with CMA/ CA / MBA.
- Up to 4-year experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably in a manufacturing unit.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, thorough / detail-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Hands-on experience in SAP FICO and SAP COPA modules, basic knowledge of sales & distribution, production planning, projects, material master modules in SAP. Experience with MS Office.
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries, self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality.
- Fluent in English.