FinOps Specialist – AR
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAICWA(CMA)CPA
Company Name Amazon
Company DetailsAmazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
· Minimum requirements include CA, CWA, CPA or a Master’s Degree Accounting/Finance or a related field
· 7 to 8 years of relevant experience in Accounts Receivable–Collections, Dispute Resolution and Reporting
· Should have managerial experience.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience with the Microsoft suite of products.
· Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
· Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Experience of Oracle- Payables/ Receivables preferred.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased