Financial Reporting Manager
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Post Graduation Any Post GraduationCAICWA(CMA)
Company Name Amplifon
Company DetailsAs the global leader in the hearing care retail industry, we have been changing the lives of millions of customers across the globe since 1950. With stores and offices spanning across 28 countries and a team of 17,000 dedicated professionals, we take pride in setting the industry standard as we empower people to rediscover all the emotions of sound. Although we are constantly growing, we have the drive of a start-up and are committed to striving for innovation every day. Whatever role our employees take on at Amplifon, they each make more possible - more brands for customers, more support for colleagues, more opportunities for their own careers and more innovative possibilities. We are guided by our values and are motivated by our purpose, ensuring each new day brings opportunities for innovation as we explore new horizons for our business, our customers and each other. At Amplifon, we make more possible. Amplifon operates in: Argentina, Australia, BeLux, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Ecuador, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, The Netherlands, UK & Ireland, United States.
- Managing and Reporting of all the required MIS Reports or any other information by local and corporate management team.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintain the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
- Manage monthly closing process, including various accounts reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Inventory Management & reconciliation.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Coordinate, develop and update written policies and procedures over the financial reporting process.
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls related to financial reporting.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- CA Inter / ICWA will be preferred / Post Graduate (non-MBA); B.Com +4-5 relevant experience
- Work Experience of min. 4-5 years in the Retail Industry and/or any other industry
- Working Experience in Tally.ERP9 is must
- Hands-on experience in EXCEL is Mandatory
- SAP knowledge preferred
Delhi/NCR Candidates should apply as it is immediate to a max of 15 days joining position
· Basic knowledge of :
· Must be very good in Microsoft office applications, especially in MS Excel & Power point presentation.
· Knowledge of VBA/Macros will be an added advantage.
· Ability to adapt to changes and work effectively under pressure with minimum supervision.
· Self-motivated and has a positive mental attitude.
· Experience in dealing with management and external authorities.
· Ability of multitasking and working with deadline.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- A strong sense of personal responsibility.
· Senior management, Supervisors and cross-functions employees in other Departments
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased