Financial Reporting – Associate
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name JPMorgan Chase And Corporation
Company DetailsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
- Assist team in preparation of the firm’s reporting requirement to the Bank of England for the UK Bank regulated entities
- Ensure timely and structured reconciliations are performed while displaying strong understanding of the control framework around reconciliations and break resolution/investigation.
- Assist in the identification and completion of manual workarounds, where necessary, to ensure completeness and accuracy of outputs in the operating and processing model.
- Review monthly and quarterly variances, investigate tends and work effectively with the London team to obtain and document business commentary for management.
- Partner with the local Regulatory Project team on new releases and assist the London tram with review of trade flows for new business initiatives.
- Design and implement an evaluation process that will assess the impact of issues and deficiencies raised across RCSA, SOX, CCAP, Internal Audit, External Regulators and Attestation Qualification
- Target a single source of reporting across Finance to support Control Environment Affirmations and Representations
- Identify opportunities to automate control testing and to implement continuous monitoring rather than point-in-time evaluation
- 8+ years of business and financial management experience
- Execution focused self-starter with strong initiative and eye for detail; able to take ownership and work independently, as well as on a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Comfortable operating in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Responds with flexibility in dynamic environment and comfortable with addressing ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to partner well and influence others
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased