Financial Planning and Performance Management
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance/ Accounts- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAACCACIMA
Company Name Bacardi Limited
Company DetailsBacardi is the largest privately held spirits company in the world, producing and marketing internationally recognized spirits and wines. Bacardi was founded in 1862 in Santiago de Cuba, when Don Facundo Bacardí Massó revolutionized the spirits industry by creating the world's first light-bodied rum. Since then, our company has grown to include an impressive portfolio of more than 200 brands and labels, including BACARDÍ rum, the world’s best-selling and most-awarded rum; GREY GOOSE vodka, the world’s leading super-premium vodka; DEWAR’S Blended Scotch whisky, the world’s most awarded blended Scotch; PATRÓN tequila, the world's highest-quality ultra-premium tequila; BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin, the top-valued premium gin in the world; MARTINI vermouth and sparkling wines, the world’s leading vermouth and the world's favorite Italian sparkling wines; CAZADORES 100% blue agave tequila, one of the most popular premium tequilas in Mexico and the United States; ERISTOFF vodka, one of the fastest-growing vodka brands in the world; and other leading and emerging brands including WILLIAM LAWSON’S®, the fastest-growing global Scotch whisky brand; and ST-GERMAIN, a super-premium elderflower liqueur.
With our Consumer at the heart, your key focus will be to:
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- Managing and delivering the P&L from Net Sales to EFO for India
- Assist in preparation, consolidation, and reporting of financial forecasts
- Analyzing and providing commentary on monthly performance, creating appropriate reporting required to sufficiently analyze the business across key metrics
- Setting plans in place to mitigate risks and accelerate opportunities
- Financial leadership of Monthly Performance Review process along with the Finance Director India
- Leading the Budgeting and Latest Estimate process for India.
- Budget Submissions in TM1
- Co-ordination of capex forecasts and budgets and active management of spend vs. target
- SC analyses and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of the local consolidated monthly management reporting pack
- Analyze monthly deviations against budget / forecast and propose corrective actions
- Improve use and accuracy of TM1 and SAP ledgers
- Support other functions by analyzing and constructively challenging capital investment projects
- Identify and introduce improvements to data capture in SAP in relation to capital expenditure and the asset register to facilitate improved reporting
- Business Partnering and Support to various function viz. HR, IT, Marketing, Sales (Capex), and Finance department.
- Work closely with other members of the finance team to drive reporting improvements, targeting efficiency improvements at critical times, e.g. month end
The Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy
Successful applicants will require a passion for understanding financial processes and how they can relate to a large manufacturing business. They will have the opportunity to affect business decisions by influencing management across many areas of the organization. The individual will need to have excellent analytical and organizational skills, but then be able to concisely and convincingly communicate their findings in order to influence business decisions.
- Accounting qualification (CA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in the Spirits and/or overall beverage Industry is a distinct advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with an ability to convincingly stakeholders a case with supporting backup.
- Financial Analysis: Ability to create advanced spreadsheets, explain variances to estimates, identify business risks and opportunities, and then make appropriate recommendations.
- Experience in strategy roles in an international environment in FMCG
- Strong management skills gained through hands online management experience
- Forecasting: knowledge of, and ability to apply, financial and forecasting procedures. This includes the ability to develop sound assumptions and produce relevant financial projections and models from those assumptions.
- Technical Accounting: A familiarity with standard financial accounting methodology.
- Independence: Ability to work and think independently. Then confidence to share and persuade management on the validity of the analysis, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Co-ordination: Ability to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining excellent standards of outputs.
- Control Environment: Understanding of internal controls, standards, and processes to ensure accuracy and consistency in data used for decision-making, internal / external reporting, and communications.
- Basic Operating Systems: Knowledge of basic software and operating systems and related aspects (e.g. system tools, software, hardware, related products and controls). Knowledge of SAP desirable but not essential.
- Positive energy, playing well with others
- Curiosity and a passion for learning, exploring the why and how we do things to develop yourself, the business and those around you
- An organized approach, with the ability to multi-task at busy times, particularly with a varied workload in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to your work, the team and helping others, not just willing- but wanting to go the extra mile to make your work and the team’s output the best it can be
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased