Financial Planning & Analysis
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name OLX Group
Company DetailsOLX Group is a global online marketplace (headquartered in Amsterdam, and owned by South African media and technology group Naspers), operating in 45 countries, with large businesses in Brazil, India, Bulgaria, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Portugal and Ukraine. In 2014, the platform had 11 billion page views, 200 million monthly active users, 25 million listings, and 8.5 million transactions per month.
Controllership and Finance transformation
- Preparation of monthly financial presentation .
- Monthly variance reporting and reporting of any issues, risks & opportunities
- Reviewing processes and suggesting/ implementing improvements & changes in the current procedures. ( Finance transformation ).
- Work closely with regional and global FP&A teams to deliver analysis and presentation
Budgeting and forecasting
- Running the process and budgeting and forecasting within finance department.
- Design and implementation of budget control mechanisms within finance department.
- Managing operational data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy for reporting and budgeting process.
- Providing effective financial support and identifying any key risks.
- To consolidate all information between departments and to coordinate them in order to collect necessary data.
- Work cross functionally with teams on integration of various tools with central financial systems.
Desired skills and experience required:
- CA/MBA with experience in ecommerce/FMCG domain is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis and Controllership
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills – proven ability to define effective project plans, prioritize varying commitments and managing/directing team accordingly
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints and deliver strong results
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased