Financial Planning & Analysis – Analyst
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAICWA(CMA)MBA/PGDM
Company Name ABB
Company DetailsABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries.
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, performing benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Preparing financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units. Analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause.
- Preparing and analyzing Product / Customer profitability. Calculation of Labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios.
- Performing cost / benefit analysis, NVP / IRR analysis and payback period for capex initiatives. Analysis of inventories and NWC, preparing ad-hoc reports as per Business units’ request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with CMA/ CA / MBA.
- Up to 4 year experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, preferably in a Manufacturing unit.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, thorough / detail oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Hands on experience in SAP FICO and COPA modules, basic Knowledge of Sales & Distribution, Production planning, Projects, Material master modules in SAP.
- Experience with MS Office.
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries, self-motivated with a strong commitment to quality.
- Fluent in English.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased