Gender No Preferences
Job Role Audit- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Capgemini
Company DetailsCapgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
- GIA provides an independent, systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve risk management, control and governance processes for the Group’s various strategic business units,business units and functions.
- Is recognized as the catalyst for strengthening the organization’s control performance.
- The GIA team consists of professionals from Audit, Finance, Technology, IT Security domains with different nationalities, headed by the Group CAO (Chief Audit Officer), and it operates out of Paris, France and Mumbai, India.
- Direct interaction with the Leadership team.
- ravel and exposure to team members in all countries and functions, providing broader horizons and enhanced networking and career opportunities.
- Opportunity to gain broad knowledge of Group operations in the various business units, and deeper domain expertise.
- Experience of operating in a multicultural business environment, and the chance to gain a strong understanding of overall business processes
- As a team member, carry internal audit assignments allocated.
- Identify relevant risks, Process mapping & identifying process level controls.
- Assess the design and effectiveness of financial, operational & compliance processes for manual, automated control.
- Identify & discuss control issues & improvement opportunities with mid / senior management.
- Document the results of audit, including internal control weakness and / or improvement opportunities via detailed issue logs & executive summaries
- Communication Skills