Financial Analyst Intermediate
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Scotiabank
Company DetailsScotiabank is Canada's international bank and a leading financial services provider in the Americas. We are dedicated to helping our more than 25 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets. With a team of more than 98,000 employees (on a full-time equivalent basis) and assets of over $1 trillion (as at January 31, 2019), Scotiabank trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: BNS) and New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BNS).
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the Finance team by developing sound knowledge of approved accounting standards and procedures for all the products and processes
- Assist in communicating trends and best accounting practices
- Understanding Bank’s core banking systems
- Understanding Bank’s chart of accounts and associated general ledger structure
- Assist in effective execution of projects
- Coordination for Audits
- Accounting Control and Compliance
- Process Engineering
- CAs are mandatory.
- Around 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good PC skills including MS office products (Excel, Word).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player and able to operate effectively in a dynamic environment and can prioritize work.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased