Financial Analyst, Global Partner Finance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation MBA/PGDMCA
Company Name Cisco
Company Details#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.) Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward. So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide robust analytics to track financial performance and key financial metrics for partner programs
- Participating as an extended member of the team ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines as well as bringing best practice to the business group
- Should have ability and willingness to learn and be proactive and take up additional roles and responsibilities related to managing partner programs
- Hyperion Essbase and Planning:
- Support the WW Partner Business Group as key finance support for Essbase.
- Provision of decision making capability to support day-to-day Essbase processes.
- Identify & implement process improvements to support more efficient financial analysis via Essbase
- Provide on-going communications support, maintenance, and enhancement of complex Essbase applications.
- Research and implement best practices related to use of Essbase application.
- Leveraging both finance and systems process skills to oversee Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and Financial Reporting systems.
- Manage the portfolio of rebates and discounts programs using Essbase Hyperion tool. Lead the month/quarter end process which involves Hyperion tool management for forecast for WW finance.
- Drive key projects and initiatives in collaboration with IT, GPO and PPMT team on key enhancements related to Oracle Essbase tool reporting. These changes are in alignment with constant changes in the organization.
- Work as a leader in various project phases including requirements gathering, application scoping, tests and user trainings.
- Finance Degree and Relevant Post Graduate Degree: MBA in Finance or CA
- At least 3-5 years of Finance experience
- Excellent communication skills for partnering across various teams
- Knowledge of key accounting rules around bookings, revenue and opex management
- Finance systems capabilities – Essbase/Hyperion and strong MS office skills
Who You Are
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and be proactive
- Must have an analytical bent of mind, looking at bigger picture not just reporting
- Ability to drive changes in a fast paced environment and understand the needs of the business and drive initiatives and process improvements
- Positive team oriented and collaborative attitude in cross cultural/ functional environment
- Strong Business Acumen coupled with good understanding of Cisco Processes
- Ability to Multi-task and adhere to the timelines
- Ability to work with remote teams and good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, thorough, and detail oriented