Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name PayPal
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the business and broader finance team for forecast, month end close activities including accrual JE, reporting and budget process.
- Assist in Monthly reporting, variance analysis (Actual Vs. Forecast Vs. Budget) and adhoc deep dive analysis relating to expenses, CAPEX and headcount.
- Work with business, budget owners and other financial analysts to build business cases and set up processes to manage project funds.
- Assist in process improvements using reporting and planning tools.
- 3-4 years of FP&A experience in a medium/large company environment
- Education: Chartered Accountant or MBA with a reputable institute
- Attention to details and high degree of accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong candidates will have MS Excel & Powerpoint expertise and working experience with SAP/Oracle systems.
- Concrete understanding of forecasting/budget and accrual concepts
- Familiarity with CAPEX, Hardware and Software Maintenance, and Cloud would be a big plus
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
- Capacity to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Process-focused with ability to identify and execute process improvements
- Experience in a fast-growing technology industry
- Work autonomously but in collaboration with team and business partners.
- Other tasks as assigned by the manager
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased