Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Kirloskar Group
Company DetailsKirloskar Group is a financial services company based out of Pride Kumar Senate Senapati Bapat Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India.
We expect this job to include:
1. Analysing current and past financial data.
2. Look at current financial performance to identify trends.
3. Prepare reports on the above information and communicate insights of these reports with a wider audience in a clear fashion visually (via slides) and verbally.
4. Consult the management team to develop long term commercial plans.
5. Suggest improvements to budgets based on the above information.
6. Explore various investment opportunities from an M&A or partnership standpoint.
7. Develop Financial Models and provide Financial Forecasts.
8. Take initiatives to drive policies that improve financial results.
9. Perform financial analyses which may include the following with a high degree of speed and precision
- Discounted cash flow and IRR analyses
- Public comparables
- Acquisition comparables
- Pro forma combination analyses
- Share repurchase / recapitalization analyses
10. Build three-statement full-blown financial models for Group Company analytics including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
11. Analyze the impact of a proposed combination, divestiture, acquisition on earnings,
credit profile and value
Job Qualification & Requirements:
A postgraduate degree in one or more of the following subjects from a reputed and premier institute of India/Global will be welcome.
Finance Economics Mathematics
He/she must demonstrate the following qualities:
1) Highly motivated, analytically rigorous, self-starting, proactive individual with top 20% ranking throughout academic career at top-tier universities in India or abroad. Experience in deal evaluation
2) Strong research capabilities
3) Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
4) Superior attention to detail and ability to identify data patterns
5) Extremely strong grasp of written and spoken English
6) Interests outside work should place emphasis on a healthy lifestyle
7) High degree of intellectual curiosity
8) Ability to format and model in excel with fast grasp of shortcut key combinations
9) Good presentation skills in powerpoint or other slide-related format
10) Industry & sector knowledge especially engineering and capital goods will be a positive.
11) Work experience of a minimum of 4-5 years in a reputed investment bank/consulting firm or an eminent broking house
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased