Finance Sr Analyst
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACFAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Wells Fargo
Company DetailsWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do.
- Lead internal management reporting including regular reports or packages with business unit, sub-business unit or product level details
- Lead regular reporting and analysis on specific business unit metrics including, for example, balances, volumes, pricing, fees, expenses, headcount
- Collect financial data, perform high-level analysis, test for accuracy, identify and resolve complex data and reporting problems
- Support forecasting (annual plan, monthly forecasts) for business units, sub-business units, product areas or specific business unit metrics
- Ensure that the monthly/quarterly books are closed in a timely and accurate manner
- Requires extensive data reconciliation & consolidation as well as analysis, additionally coupling the use of scenario or sensitivity analysis to forecast possible outcomes, and use this theoretical information to create new or revised key metrics for monitoring
- Create and/or maintain systems, models or EUCTs to deliver reporting
- Recommend business strategies or approaches and provide input to the finance leaders and business leaders based on various analyses
- Improve the process by suggesting innovative ideas
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics; CA/CFA/MBA a plus
- Total 8-10+ years of experience in corporate, multi-line business organization.
- Ability to perform complex analyses, build financial models, draw conclusions, and communicate recommendations to business leaders.
- Exposure to key accounting tools like Oracle Financials, Essbase.
- Preferable to have prior experience in F&A solution design
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including Pivot tables, V lookups, tracing formulas and running macros
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint is preferred
- Working knowledge in Tableau is preferred
- Comfortable working rotational shifts including the night shift