Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name ABB
Company DetailsWe look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if it is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions.
• Preparing the template after review and send it to Accounts Receivable (AR) team for invoice preparation.
• Co-ordinating on the invoice recipient’s names changes from time to time and updating the database.
• Resolving for any queries from the countries and ensure that the Cash in Time (CIT) disputes are resolved.
• Preparing and participating for the monthly receivable’s reviews.
• Ensuring that all service providers costs are booked and allocated and coordinating with Accounts Payable (AP) team.
• Preparing of various MIS reports which are required from time to time.• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• An MBA or Chartered Accountant Intermediate.
• Should have 2 to 4 years of experience in Financial Controlling.
• Have good experience in SAP.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• A team player and hard worker.
• Adaptability to work in a multi-cultural environment.