Finance Credits and Incentives Analyst
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Cargill
Company DetailsThe Cargill Business Service Center in Bangalore will be providing support services to the Credits and Incentives (C&I) regional team in Asia-Pacific (APAC). The APAC C&I team secures tax and financial incentives offered by governments to encourage economic development to promote employment, capital investments, and research and development. C&I includes national and local cash grants, income tax credits, indirect tax exemptions and rebates (e.g. property and sales tax), utility incentives, and infrastructure incentives, among others. The APAC regional C&I team coordinates across Cargill businesses and functions to identify potential eligible business activity, apply for and secure C&I benefits, and comply with reporting and regulatory requirements. The Finance Credits and Incentives (C&I) APAC CBS Analyst will deliver financial analysis input for business decision making and performance improvement opportunities to support business Credits & Incentives compliance. In this role, you will closely collaborate with APAC C&I team, perform data analysis, ensure timely compliance and report on C&I performance and KPIs..
- Deliver effective financial and management reporting to support C&I decision making, including standardizing and optimizing reporting files, and preparing effective C&I performance analysis across the region.
- Partner with various stakeholders to deliver accurate data and reports and continuously improve management reporting effectiveness.
- Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging current technology.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced data analytical skills using current spreadsheet or business intelligence tools.
- Experience in working with multiple businesses or international businesses.
- Experience in leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Minimum of five years of accounting working experience within a multinational company.
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Fluency in English. Knowledgeable of any other key language prevalent in the region is a plus
- Ability to structure problems logically and arrive at solutions; with attention to detail
- Experience with reading and understanding technical documentation, regulatory requirements, and contracts