Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance Controller- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name TE Connectivity
Company DetailsTE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
• Partner with Product Management (Product GM) to drive revenue growth & expand product margins
• Manage the Financial Analyst role.
• Support investment proposals and analysis for Capex, headcount and other investments
• Validate business case and approve project investments for new product development (PAC/mini PAC)
• Prepare monthly forecast; review and document deltas to plan, prior year, prior forecast and financial commit
• Perform ad-hoc billings/bookings and margin analysis to identify trends, gaps and business insights.
• Proactively communicate potential risks & opportunities, through variance, bridges & decision support analysis
• Support preparation of strategic plans, budget, Product deep dive, Quarterly forecasts, QGR, MBR and other ad-hoc projects, requests and presentations
• Analysis of product costs in support of pricing activities, cost reduction/margin improvement and other initiatives
• Analysis for manufacturing cost improvement and footprint initiatives.
• Support and validate inputs into the S&OP and demand management process
• Proactively apply TEOA-F principles in order to continuously improve financial and other associated processes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Economics. MBA and/or CA required.
• 10 yrs of progressive experience in finance, accounting, or controller role.
• Good understanding of a manufacturing P&L and business levers
• Critical thinker and strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly skilled with Excel, Access & PPT. SAP, Hyperion, Business Objects, Power BI, SQL or other data analytics experience a plus.
• Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal and influencing abilities, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple stakeholders and to communicate effectively with senior management.
• Team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, humility and a focus on business impact
• Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure, tight deadlines and sometime ambiguity
• Detail-oriented, organized, and demonstrated ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly
• Proactive, assertive & agile, always looking ahead and anticipating business needs and challenges
• Present insightful analysis and articulate recommendations in a clear and concise manner
• Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased