Finance Controller – GFC
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance Controller- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Alstom
Company DetailsAlstom has established a strong presence in India. Currently, the company is executing metro projects in several Indian cities including Chennai, Kochi and Lucknow where it is supplying Rolling Stock manufactured out its state of the art facility at SriCity in Andhra Pradesh. In the Mainline space, Alstom is executing Signaling & Power Supply Systems for the 343 Km. section on World Bank funded Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor. Phase 1 in the construction of the new electric locomotive factory for manufacturing and supply of 800 units of 12000HP locomotives is also complete at Madhepura, Bihar while the depot at Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh is ready to commence operation. Alstom has set up an Engineering Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru, and this coupled with a strong manufacturing base as well as localized supply chains, is uniquely positioned to serve customers across the globe. Today, Alstom in India employs close to 3600 people and in line with Government of India’s ‘Make in India’ policy initiative, Alstom has been investing heavily in the country in producing world class rolling stock, components, design, research and development to not only serve the domestic market, but also rest of the world.
- Coordinates budgeting & overall monthly reporting activities for the various GFCs
- Acts as the privileged finance partner to the GFC leadership team in India, Romania, Spain and Philippines
- Disseminates analytical insights and best practices across GFC’s
- Drives benchmarking across GFC’s and with external organizations
- Develops a strong working and partnering relationship with various Country and Region Management teams to improve customer feedback mechanisms, KPI measurement practices, resolution of various customer concerns and monitoring of internal audit actions in various Clusters that are to be driven by GFC, challenges country management teams to push for more accountability in various country process initiatives that impact GFC performance and monitors progress on GFC delivery plans. Works with customers to strive for improved customer satisfaction. Works with GFC Management teams to develops sustainable action plans for various topics identified during GFC Steering Reviews with each Region/Cluster and monitors progress and closure.
- Supports in cost monitoring and productivity analysis and any RPA business case analysis.
- Preparation for Finance Excom Leadership and other Steering Review presentations with related analysis and strategic insights.
CA – with 15 years of experience