Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance Controller- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACPA
Company Name Novotech
Company DetailsNovotech is internationally recognized as the leading regional full-service contract research organization (CRO) in Asia-Pacific providing clinical development services across all clinical trial phases and therapeutic areas, including an in-house and integrated global product development and regulatory affairs consultancy, BioDesk. Working in a fast paced and adaptable environment, we set a high benchmark for clinical trial operations by listening carefully, allocating Asia Pacific’s best people and talent, and leveraging best in class platforms, technology, systems and processes to meet our client’s clinical program goals and ultimately improve patient lives. Our people are critical in meeting organizational and client’s objectives and we place a strong emphasis on creating an inclusive, collaborative, transparent and collegiate work environment where everyone is supported to be the best they can be. We support our employees with financial assistance to enable flexible working arrangements, paid parental leave for primary and secondary careers, and regular training, learning, and international knowledge-sharing opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Line managing GSC Finance Transactions teams ensuring aligned strategy, process and business partnering. Ensuring that all tasks are assigned and delivered timely to the monthly schedule. For each area outlined below ensure a clear strategy, process and allocation of tasks to meet the overall needs of the team.
- Responsible for SOP maintenance/development and process improvement including the ongoing implementation / improvements to the ERP solutions as they relate to Finance Transactions Team.
- Develop/update financial accounting policies, processes to improve the controls across the function. Ensure adherence to policies and ensure key principles such as Delegation of Authority and Segregation of Duties are adhered to.
- Ensure that the GSC team is well trained, has access to the tools they need to complete their functions. Ensure that the FinancialForce (ERP) platform is setup for the team to use successfully as part of their day to day. Minimize off platform transactions and workarounds.
- Partnering with Global process owners to ensure smooth workflows and continuous improvements
Your team will be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank & Bank Reconciliations
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant degree in Finance / Accounting or similar with CA / CPA Status.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position,
- Line management / global shared services leadership desirable.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and organizational skills with business acumen