Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance Controller- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Remote Job Pan India
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Greenway Health
Company DetailsFueling our customers’ success is at the heart of Greenway Health’s work. Driven by our five-point customer pledge and our mission to be trusted advisers, we provide innovative technology, quality services, and strategic partnerships that help practices grow profitably, improve patient outcomes, run efficiently, and remain compliant with federal and state regulations. Greenway’s team of clinical, financial, and technology experts is committed to innovative solutions that keep people healthier and happier. We connect providers to the right information and insights, at the right place and time, so they can make patient-driven care a reality. Greenway partners with organizations and progressive providers across multiple specialties, which translates into millions of lives touched daily by our solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Own and Lead end to end Accounting operations, Banking relations, Receivables and Payables management, Payroll, Financial accounting, Corporate Tax, Treasury, Statutory compliance, Audits & control process for Indian entity.
· Collaborate with the leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process. Drive a regular review of all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate
· Work with Business in delivering business Analytics, Budgeting, Forecasting & Management Reporting which helps the organization to deliver/exceed business performance
· Data driven Analytical mind-set coupled with strong business acumen is required to support revenue leaders in commercial decisions such as pricing etc.
· Manage and monitor organizational cash flow and continuously assess the financial efficacy of operations. Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, budgets and actual expenditures to bring financial discipline.
· Minimum of 15+ years in Corporate Finance/ Controllership coupled with strong business partnering exposure to establish consistent business practices
· Played a senior role for minimum 5 years (VP of Finance, Finance Controller, Director of Finance, GM – Finance or similar role)
• Chartered accountants would be preferred
• Strong experience w/ financial statements and working through audits
• Working w/ foreign entities and cross-border issues
• Tax compliance
• Org setup
• Governance and risk management
• Highly motivated;
• Would need to work in a startup mode during the setup
• Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Understanding of healthcare market and users
• Strong quantitative/qualitative skills
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail; the drive to proactively resolve issues.