Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACFAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Wells Fargo
Company DetailsWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
- Ensure Monthly/Quarterly books are closed in timely and accurate manner
- Work on monitoring cost viz. forecast vs actual and provide variance analysis to stakeholders
- Conducting in-depth research of financial, operating and analyzing, interpreting and reporting findings; working with business partners
- Collect financial data, performing high-level analysis, testing for accuracy, identifying and resolving complex problems
- Requires extensive data reconciliation & consolidation as well as analysis, additionally coupling the use of scenario and sensitivity analysis to forecast possible outcomes, and use this theoretical information to create key metrics for monitoring
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics, monitor KPI and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Performing most complex variance and trend analyses; communicating and providing guidance to business partners regarding relevant financial policies
- Evaluate all financial results and associated reporting, conduct financial and commercial studies to develop analyses
- Creating and/or monitoring systems or models to predict financial outcomes.
- Recommending business strategies or approaches and providing input to business strategic plans based on various.
- Understands the economic, HC and YTD trend upwards and downwards to provide variance analysis.
- Improvise the process by suggesting innovative ideas.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics; CA/CFA/MBA a plus
- Total 10 to 12+ years of experience in a corporate, multi-line business organizations.
- Ability to perform complex analyses, build financial models, draw conclusions, and communicate recommendations to business leaders.
- Exposure to key accounting tools like Oracle Financials, Essbase.
- Preferable to have prior experience in F&A solution design.
- Strong knowledge of using Pivot table, V lookup, tracing formulas, running macros.
- Working knowledge in Tableau is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel skills required.
- Comfortable working in Rotational shifts including Nightshift.