Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACFAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Wells Fargo
Company DetailsWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics; CA/CFA/MBA a plus
- Total 8-12+ years of experience in corporate, multi-line business organization
- 5-7 years of relevant FP&A experience at a tech company or tech finance team
- Deep analytical capabilities and project cost tracking skills/Knowledge of Project based billing
- Track and analyze direct and indirect cost allocations. Detailed analysis around software capitalization, amortization, depreciation, fixed asset and inventory planning
- Project portfolio management- Creation of cost case
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), organizational skills, and experience articulating issues, risks, and proposed solutions to management
- Ability to liaise and collaborate amongst various teams and build successful relationships in both finance and technology business settings.
- Preferable to have prior experience in F&A solution design.
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting concepts, methodologies and systems. (Cost Basis Accounting, GAAP, Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting)
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems (Tableau, Oracle, Hyperion, Beeline etc.)
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement opportunities.