Finance and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name UBS
Company DetailsExpert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world. UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
– expertise of Accounting Standards relevant to India
– Exposure to IFRS
– Strong knowledge of stockbroking and investment banking.
– Prior work experience in stockbroking and investment banking domain (experience with a foreign broker will be an added advantage)
– good exposure to Group Month-end accounting /reporting of financial results
– Working knowledge of Direct Taxes (including Transfer pricing) & Indirect taxes (GST) etc.
– experience in Strengthening financial controls
– Should have handled end to end Statutory / Tax audits
– Developed /produced management reports useful for decision making.
– a pragmatic “can do” attitude
– a Chartered Accountant with 8-10 years of post-qualification experience
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections
– conversant with MS Office & SAP
– Experienced in finance controllership activities
– Prior work experience in the stockbroking industry
– a team player