Finance Analyst – FP&A
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Exotel
Company DetailsExotel is one of Asia's largest customer communication platforms. We are on a mission to move enterprise customer communication to the cloud. In 2020, we powered over 4 billion calls and connected over 320 million people. We work with some of the most innovative companies such as Ola, Swiggy, Zerodha, Whitehat Jr, Practo, Flipkart, GoJek, etc. We also power customer communication for some of the top banks in the country. Join us on this journey to make a difference in how companies look at customer communication.
What you will do?
- Develop a comprehensive planning schedule by incorporating all elements like revenue, expenses, free cash flow, capital expenditure, volumes etc
- Build annual and quarterly operating plans.
- Implement appropriate planning tools and incorporate all finer planning details into tool
- Redesign reporting outputs that provides a full analysis on revenue dimensions, contribution & operating margins.
- Prepares periodical financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Builds a financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
- Business partnering with sales, marketing, supply chain to ensure financial plans are coordinated and aligned.
- Monthly overall business performance packs and to organise /participate in business reviews.
- Single point of contact on all issues relating to business units FP&A, leading and ensuring deliverables.
- Monitoring month end close and ensuring correct accounting treatment and booking of costs are done through proper cost centre accounting, accruals, prepayments and adjustment journals.
- Provide MIS support on achievement of financial and operating targets
- Prepare adhoc analyses on various metrics such as revenue, customer cohorts etc.
- To track and measure key financials and KPI’s.
What we look for?
- A person with 5-8 years experience in FP&A function of a medium to large organisation.
- The candidate should have worked in planning and consolidating multiple divisions of the same organisation or multiple organisations itself.
- Mandatory hands on experience in planning tools (Hyperion) and ERP environment, preferably in MS Dynamics (NAV)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Qualification: A chartered accountant or MBA from a reputed institution.