No. of Vacancies 2
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Casepoint
Company DetailsCasepoint empowers organizations to maximize efficiency and reduce risk with its innovative legal discovery platform designed to easily manage increasingly complex litigation, investigation, and compliance needs. Casepoint's legal discovery platform is trusted by leading corporations, government agencies, law firms, and legal service providers. Casepoint's legal discovery platform is a robust, cloud-based, highly scalable, and secure solution. It features cloud collections, data processing, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, review, and production – all in an easy-to-use web interface. Casepoint customers benefit from the ability to support sophisticated workflows across millions of documents and hundreds of users, with custom reporting and data management tools built-in. Simply powerful, elegant, and intuitive, Casepoint's platform represents the next generation of legal technology that will enable your organization to gain increased productivity, efficiency, and business results.
Key job responsibilities:
- Analyzing and forecasting variances for monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue
- Compiling and evaluating the financial data and preparing reports
- Creating, validating, and delivering client invoices
- Auditing invoices and ensuring billing is correct based on contract(s)
- Accomplishing accounting and organizational missions
- Making sure of compliance and legal requirements for the company
- Supporting HQ in developing, maintaining and implementing internal policies and procedures
- Analytical ability for financial reporting and willingness to work with other departments to ensure billing data is accurate and available in a timely manner
- Readily comes up with solutions to problematic data which is not defined by a standard process.
- Communicating with counterparts in global location clearly and concisely.
- Completing Internal audits, determining system improvements and implementing change
- Meeting the accounting and financial objectives
- Should be able to understand the output and create standard templates to be used for reporting.
Required skills & experience
- Must be a B. Com + CA Qualified and 2-3 years’ experience in Accounting or financial analyst. Industrial or corporate office experience preferred.
- Advance working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel and experience in accounting software.
- 2 years of experience with invoicing and collections required