Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post GraduationCA
Company Name Unilever
Company DetailsBe part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Dermalogica.
- Rigorous and challenging scrutiny over costs and benefits, and interventions on project performance
- Financial lead on contract negotiations development with 3rd parties
- Lead financial business case development, scenario modelling, including treasury and tax considerations.
- Point of contact for Employee experience Leadership team ensuring ongoing performance management and target delivery as well as identifying and delivering value opportunities.
- Monthly performance management cycle
- Quarterly forecast cycle and resultant gap closing activity.
- Support of Annual / multi-year financial framework
- Business Partnering with regional RE Leads for upcoming transactions and market trends.
- Presenting to senior stakeholders on strategic business cases.
- Analysis of PMU of leasing trends.
- Supporting on PMU implementation of project journeys (Employee Experience and Project Evolution)
- Education: Bachelor or Masters in Finance or Qualified Chartered accountant
- 4 to 6yrs experience as a Finance Business partner.
- Proven experience in FP&A processes.
- Strong analytical skills, Microsoft Excel modelling skills and attention to detail (data accuracy and identification of errors)
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders and strong communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in Decision Support – business cases, financial rigour, governance