Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Post Graduation CSCAICWA(CMA)
Company Name Corporate Stalwarts
Company DetailsGlobal Staffing and IT services company
- Be the primary interface (Go to person) for the Finance department and manage relationship with leaders and functional managers on RFP, incentive plans and other processes/initiatives as may be assigned time to time Own, simplify and standardize the process /model of compiling the pricing quotes for clients
- Own, simplify and standardize the process /model of compiling the pricing quotes for clients
- Own the process of compilation & computation of monthly & quarterly incentive calculations for the Sales & Clients Services team members as well as the communication of the incentives to relevant team members
- Own Budgets and actuals reporting with leadership; Assist leadership in making decisions on budgets and changes
- Be Responsible for developing monthly and quarterly projections/ budgets/ forecasts
- Be Responsible for partnering with functions /leadership and share monthly /periodical business insight with relevant metrics and trends to help drive decisions
- Drive Interaction with clients and employees in US to ensure responsiveness and business partnering.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Finance within a MNC with hands on experience in Financial Analysis and Reporting
- 4-year degree in accounting/CA/ CPA/CMA. MBA in Finance a strong plus
- Ability to influence and impact all levels of leadership
- Strong communication and engagement skills are a must
- Should be conversant in ERP systems
- Collaborating remotely and cross functional with other teams
- Business communications background will be a plus
- Expert knowledge of MS Outlook, Word & PowerPoint.
- Having advanced knowledge of Excel (complex formulas and pivot tables).
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels
- Able to operate in US Time zones.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased