Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Exotel Techcom Private Limited
Company DetailsExotel is one of Asia's largest customer communication platforms. We are on a mission to move enterprise customer communication to the cloud. In 2020, we powered over 4 billion calls and connected over 320 million people. We work with some of the most innovative companies such as Ola, Swiggy, Zerodha, Whitehat Jr, Practo, Flipkart, GoJek, etc. We also power customer communication for some of the top banks in the country. Join us on this journey to make a difference to how companies look at customer communication.
Revenue and Credit Control
● Take full responsibility of revenue recognition and accounts receivable.
● Possess good accounting skills to comprehend customer’s ledger and resolve related queries
● Extensive review and periodical publishing on customer ageing and DSO
● Create a fully automated Order to Cash (O2C) cycle
● Set up SLA’s for customer recoveries including regular internal cadence
● Lead all recovery actions through internal departments including suitable legal course
● Compile and make available sufficient data for customer advances
Finance Operations & Statutory Compliance
● Ensure appropriate documentation to meet compliance with prevalent laws.
● Assisting with department audits Recording and reconciliation of withholding taxes and assist in GST and allied laws
● Working knowledge both domestic and international banking operations
● Ability to apply Indian Accounting Standards under Indian GAAP
● Assist in periodic closing of books of accounts and preparation for statutory audit.
● Set up a fully automated customer reconciliation process for payment gateways, virtual accounts and internal systems
● Assist in setting SOP & controls for migration to ERP
Qualification and Experience:-
- CA (Inter or Inter attempt) with 4-5 year experience
- Preferably experienced in the startup space
- Working knowledge of the accounting system, operational part of taxation laws like GST, TDS etc.
- Work experience in an audit firm or exposure to audits under any major firm
- Exposure to modern business technologies & accounting tools like an ERP.
- Candidates with a working knowledge of O2C cycle and ERP can only apply for this position.
- Fast learner with good experience to execute processes in real-time
- Reasonable business understanding to map accounting terms to business scenarios.
- Working knowledge of ERP is a must.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased