Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name UBS Group
Company DetailsCOVID-19 update: We're still hiring! From our recruitment process to our onboarding experience – it's safe for all and virtual for roles and locations that require it. Even while sitting apart, we are one team. UBS works with individuals, families, institutions, and corporations around the world to help answer some of life's questions – whether through award winning wealth management advisory, investment banking and asset management expertise, or private and corporate banking services in Switzerland*. We're a team of more than 66,000 colleagues, collaborating across all major financial centers in 50 countries**. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and this has awarded us recognition across our businesses. We offer a collaborative, international and diverse working environment that rewards passion, commitment and success – and are regularly recognized as an attractive employer*
Exciting opportunity available in IMOFC team which is responsible for
– Production of daily/monthly P&L and balance sheet.-
– Perform T0 v/s T1 checks
– Provide P&L commentary of market to market P&L including Market drivers
– Reconcile source data to ledger, resolve any breaks
– Ensure the maintenance of a strong internal control environment.
– Attest control tool and maintain evidence of same.
– Manage ad hoc queries from stakeholders including front office, coo, financial controllers
– Provide daily balance sheet commentary based on business drivers
– Close books in month end including clearing breaks, provide commentary on material P&L moves, posting journals- Perform balance sheet substantiation as per UBS guidelines.
The Financial Accounting Control (FAC) team is part of Group Finance
– University degree or equivalent qualification (preferably CA / MBA or similar)
– Proven experience in Product Control, Financial Control or internal control areas of 0 to 3 years (preferably within the financial industry or professional services firms)
– Confident in double entry accounting associated with products under their control
– A working knowledge of accounting aspects of transactions i.e. impact on P&L/Balance sheet.
– A proactive and change focused mind-set with problem solving ability
– an excellent communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– driven and known for hitting deadlines
– a team player, enthusiastic, takes initiatives and interacts well and creates synergy in team environment
• MS office (especially excel and power point) – intermediate level
• Strong presentation skills, ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both oral and written form
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased