Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance/ Accounts- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation MBA/PGDM
Company Name Agilent
Company DetailsAgilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us.
Requires Associate degree and/or higher education, specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Typically requires a minimum of 6 years relevant experience.
Requires a depth of proficiency in a broad range of activities related to job.
MBA (Finance) with 5 – 6 years of experience
– Strong Accounting & Reporting knowledge- for example Management reporting, FP&A reporting, Reconciliation, Income Statement Analysis, Book Keeping etc.
– Excellent communication (written & oral).
– Proficient on MS Office.
– Ability to work and communicate effectively as part of a cross-geographic, cross-organizational and cross-cultural team.
– Excellent analytical and spreadsheet/presentation skills
– Knowledge of Hyperion Smartview, Hana and MS Excel macros/VB desired.
– Good team player and ability to work independently.
– Strong customer-focus and results orientation