Ethics, Audit & Compliance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Capgemini
Company DetailsCapgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
- Play a key role in promoting high standards of integrity. Ensure compliance policies and guidelines are in line with global guidelines as well as local laws and regulations through adequate procedures and process controls.
- Good knowledge of the internal audit discipline including the internal audit standards, methodologies, approaches, and practices.
- An understanding of key policies and processes in the Talent Acquisition space and an ability to assess the design adequacy of those policies and procedures.
- Ability to understand the wider context and apply the professional knowledge and experience regarding the audit to be executed.
- Ability to adapt, modify and execute suitable audit techniques, processes, tools, and procedures to fulfil the requirement/needs of the audit scope.
- Capability to audit recommendations and engagements provide consultative advice to close identified gaps in control systems.
- Review the process and design and implement new controls to mitigate the gaps in process risks.
- Action Orientated
- Intellectual Capacity – Deals with new concepts and complexity comfortably. Evaluates problems carefully and understands their interdependencies. Can pull information and ideas from multiple sources and corelate.
- Expertise in process review, identification of process risk and design new controls to mitigate the risk.
- Review & Update Risk Control Matrix as per business changes to reflect the current controls and risk matrix.
- Strong knowledge & experience in SOX compliance audits, Internal controls & other control mechanisms.
- Extensive knowledge of internal control frameworks and a good understanding of the concepts of control design and operational efficiency
- Strong risk management experience, including performing assessments and audits, designing controls, managing enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risk.
- Exposure in audit planning and execution, controls operation, and handling audit queries with external/internal auditors.
- Strong governance, risk and assurance management background which encompass knowledge of corporate governance, control framework and risk.