ENO_Business analyst_Liquidity / Finance
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Credit Suisse
Company DetailsCredit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Your field of responsibility
As part of the role your responsibilities include:
- Seek to work and connect daily with highly skilled business and IT professionals/teams to help capture functional and business requirements for Regulatory reporting solutions like Basel III, Basel IV and Regulators such as PRA, FINMA, IHC
- Systems impact assessments, agreement on target architecture design, documentation of business requirements, preparation of functional specifications and use cases for the delivery of the requirements, preparation of test plans, test cases, coordinating with users and IT during the testing phase etc.
- Coordinate strongly and effectively with business / IT / FC business partners, assist the project leads to drive the project plan and related activities such as chair governance forums to prioritize the book of work
- Represent Business interests in all decision calls by providing valuable inputs to decision making and aid the delivery of the release by mitigating all delivery risks
- Learning curve includes learning the risk and finance systems, people organizations, Regulatory Basel & Investment banking domain (if required in detail), data flows and souring systems.
Your skills and experience
Looking for an experienced and self-motivated individual contributor who understands the liquidity landscape and has experience in project management
- Carry 5-8 years of experience for ENO role and 8-12 years for AVP role primarily as a business analyst in change related functions in finance and risk domain based projects such as Investment banking, Core banking, Private banking and/or regulatory reporting
- Hands on experience to define business requirements for technology improvements relating to liquidity reporting and experience in direct faceoff with Senior Partners (MD Level) for requirement elicitations
- Bachelors / Masters in engineering or PG in Management with prior change experience liquidity change preferred
- Outstanding learning capability and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Demonstrate good experience in positively influencing people to deliver, partner management and illustrate real-life testing challenges and how they were overcome.
- It is preferred to have experience in Automation tools such as iCEDQ, Cucumber
- Hands-on experience in test management tools; Octane, Odyssey, HP ALM, excel is essential
- Ability to work in a complex, matrixed organization with flexibility to work with multiple offices during UK Based hours flexibly daily in order to coordinate with teams from Poland, UK and US besides India based teams.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple changes / projects is a must and should carry the ability to scale up on the project within 3 months and become productive by learning daily.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working to deliver on time
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work