Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance/ Accounts- Head /VP/ GM/ Director
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Directi
Company DetailsDirecti comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group brand is used by multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams, with similar culture and opportunity. The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices. Directi also comprised of BigRock, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes and WebHosting.info which were sold to the Endurance International Group in a $160 million transaction in 2014.
Who should apply for this role?
- MBA (from a Premier Institute) or a Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 14 years post qualification work experience in handling FP&A, Statutory Accounting, Consolidation and Reporting
- Should have been involved in leading the FP&A function, planning and streamlining processes and implementing accounting systems/ processes, preferably in an IT / B2B SAAS industry
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, Indian AS and preferably of US GAAP as well
- Experience in handling multiple business segments spanning across geographies and dealing with multiple Business heads would be preferred
- Experience in Automating routine tasks such as MIS generation, variance analysis, etc.
- Experience in Financial Modelling will be an added advantage
- Great People skills to work closely with Business Leaders, Management and Stakeholders
- Strong business acumen
- Go Getter – Needs to be Passionate and Proactive
- Should be a quick learner
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in dealing with Multiple FP&A software tools / platforms & Multiple Accounting Software/ Platforms