Deputy Manager, Financial Reporting & Accounting
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name AXA XL
Company DetailsAXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any colleague or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status or any other category protected by local law.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
• Responsible for providing support on Financial Close, Reporting and Analysis activities for Reinsurance Segment.
• Analysis of Income Statement, Balance Sheet along with commentaries & presentations for Senior Management.
• Responsible for preparing quarterly reconciliations which include Actuarial Roadmap Reconciliation, FDM vs PS vs HFM Reconciliation etc.
• Providing necessary support for planning process like preparation of T&E Budget templates and then uploading numbers to Hyperion along with its reconciliation.
• Responsible for headcount & expense analysis and providing commentary on the same.
• Responsible for extracting queries from PeopleSoft and various other systems and analyzing the same.
• Assist in developing of HFM reports and performing UAT on the same.
• Maintain strong communication with onshore (both written and verbal) and manage expectations
• Keeping the flexibility in reports to incorporate any high level adjustments or structural changes from onshore
• Maintaining process documentation
• Support Ad-hoc activities/projects
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Accounting and Analytical skills: CA with 5-6 years of post-qualification experience or MBA Finance with 6-7 years of relevant experience in Financial Accounting & Reporting or Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have excellent MS Excel skills.
- Good team player and ability to work independently.
- Strong customer-focus and results oriented.
- Innovative and process improvement mindset.