Delivery Lead, Financial Reporting and Accounting
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name AXA XL
Company DetailsAXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any colleague or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status or any other category protected by local law.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
• Responsible for timely and accurate Financial Accounting and reporting both from Statutory and Group consolidation for India legal entities.
• Ensure compliances and adherence to Local and Group accounting policies and guide and review financial adjustments due to GAAP differences
• Drive compliances and effectiveness along with other functions like Legal, Tax, HR, IT, Treasury etc. including SEZ, MSME, RBI, GST
• Ensure internal controls are in place and effectively reviewed and complied.
• Audit Management including internal and external audit team, including regulatory teams.
• Liaison with banks, tax authorities and consultants for reporting and compliance matters.
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
• Qualified CA with 11-14 years of post-qualification experience in accounting and financial reporting.
• Strong awareness and working knowledge of India regulations and standards covering IndAS (Indian Accounting Standards), SEZ, GST, RBI etc. applicable to IT/ITeS companies in India with global outreach.
• Strong inter-personal and presentation skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and with external agencies.
• Strong MS Excel skills
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased