Corporate sector Audit-Auditor
No. of Vacancies 012
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Audit- Executive/ Manager/ Senior Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACPA
Company Name JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Company DetailsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Participate on audit engagements from planning to reporting and produce quality deliverables to both department and professional standards
- Partner with colleagues and stakeholders to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment
- Communicate audit findings to management and identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of key controls
- Implement and execute an effective program of continuous monitoring for assigned areas, including monitoring of key metrics to identify control issues and adverse trends
- Contribute to a business climate and culture that encourages integrity, respect, excellence and innovation
- Stay up to date with evolving industry and regulatory developments impacting the business
- Take ownership of self-development, including stretch assignments, to prepare for greater responsibilities and career growth and takes initiative to seek out opportunity for continued learning
- Champion a culture of innovation
- Find ways to drive efficiency with existing technical infrastructure through automation while embracing the innovative opportunities offered by new technologies
- 3+ years of experience of internal or external auditing experience, or relevant business experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Professional certification (e.g. ACAMS, CA, CPA, CIA) is preferred or willingness to pursue required.
- Proven ability to be able to multi-task, complete projects on time and on budget, and adjust to changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills particularly in regard to assessing the probability and impact of an internal control weakness.
- Proficiency in risk analysis and report preparation.
- Proven ability and desire to learn quickly, be flexible, and think strategically. Ability to lead audits and manage participating team members.
- Excellent communication (i.e., verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management and influence change.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure, and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability.
- Flexible to changing business priorities and ability to multitask in a constantly changing environment
- Willing to travel as needed