CORP Global Finance and Business Management Generic Global JPMC
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Financial Planning and Analysis
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAICWA(CMA)MBA/PGDM
Company Name JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Company DetailsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Work closely with the US Wealth Management CFO and her team as well as other leaders to develop and produce key management reports for the group including monthly EMRs, fact pack and other performance tracking reports.
- Support Expense budget exercise as per Corporate timeless and prepare review decks for Senior management review
- Handle Month close responsibilities including preparation of Month end estimates, variance analysis (between Actuals and Budgets, YOY trends).
- Actively look at opportunities to automate reports through Dashboards in collaboration with Dashboarding teams.
- Handle Draw compensation computations and workings
- Facilitate spend governance / approval meetings
- CFO’s Expense Management process
- Support business cases for various investment decisions or new strategic initiative
- Prepare analysis and presentation materials for key senior management forums.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to support deliverables independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- CA, CWA, MBA with 8+ years of relevant experience in financial planning, business finance roles
- Effective stakeholder management skills with the ability to understand expectations and deliver effectively.
- Strong sense of curiosity to learn about the business and understand how key business decisions influence the PnL.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications
- Strong technical skills including advanced excel, power point and MS Access. Essbase knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively on common projects