Gender No Preferences
Job Role Financial Analyst/ Associate/ Sr Associate
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post Graduation
Company Name Wells Fargo
Company DetailsWells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 4+ years of IT systems security, IT General Controls, IT Application Controls, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 2+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Program management experience
- Experience communicating with business partners and project managers
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor, (CISA) Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional, (CISSP) or other risk management discipline certification
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ Years risk management experience with demonstrated team player skills and ability to mature risk management programs.
- IT audit/audit consulting experience.
- Advanced Enterprise Risk Management experience and perspective.
- Experience successfully navigating and influencing global financial institutions on risk management topics.
- Strong risk and control fundamentals, knowledge of frameworks and methodologies, common implementation challenges.
- Experience in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures and controls.
- Experience in review and development of risk ratings.
- Experience in assessing risk, writing issues, and developing appropriate corrective actions.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills, especially with difficult topics when partnering with senior management. This includes the willingness and ability to question decisions, understand direction and escalate issues, where necessary.-Demonstrated experience with both strategic and tactical approaches to risk management.
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and deliver results quickly.