Company Secretary & Finance Executive
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Company Secretary, Legal, Regulatory
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CS
Company Name Playment
Company DetailsPlayment’s mission is to expedite the AI age. By providing high quality training data solutions, we help companies to bring their ML products to market much faster. We work with 100+ customers, created over 1.5B+ annotations via our proprietary state of art tooling. We've grown ~90% YoY for last 3 years, are profitable and have been a leading player in computer vision globally. We’ve built a truly industry agnostic platform to support growing needs of our customers. Eg of our customer use cases - Automotive companies build self driving capabilities, Agriculture companies for identifying weeds & fruit picking, Insurance companies for claim processing & damage detection, Retail companies for shelf tracking, Drone/Satellite imagery for terrain analysis, E-commerce for cataloging & visual object understanding etc.
- Managing day to day accounting operations including processing of vendor payouts, invoicing to customers, collection follow up, payroll processing and expense management.
- Timely payment of TDS and GST dues and filing of monthly and quarterly returns within applicable due dates.
- Reconciliation of Input tax credit with GSTR2A and subsequent follow-up with vendors in the event of any mismatches.
- Facilitate auditors with the required information for timely and effective closure of internal reviews, statutory audit, IT and GST audits.
- Timely filing of required forms and declarations as per MCA/ROC compliances.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in managing day to day accounting and finance operations.
- Qualified Company Secretary from Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Graduate/Post graduate in Accounting and Finance.
- Candidate must have good subject knowledge in Accountancy, accounting standards, Direct taxation, indirect taxation.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks.
- High attention to detail and should take ownership of work
- Good understanding of TDS and GST compliances
- Desire to learn and constantly update own knowledge on changes in applicable acts.
- Work with world class team working on a very forward looking problem.
- Flexible Timing.
- Remote First
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance for family