CIB – Securities Services Operations – Fund Servicing Associate I – Associate
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name JPMorgan Chase And Corporation
Company DetailsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We’re looking for highly-driven individuals with an interest in working in financial services and at JPMorgan Chase. Your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Manage group email boxes and SharePoint queues to ensure queries are resolved / responded to within a timeframe and manner sensitive to the urgency of the event, thereby ensuring that internal / external client satisfaction is maintained.
- Review of day to day activities (Client reporting, instructions etc) in accordance of SOPs and within agreed client deadlines & SLA’s.
- Reconciliation break management- Co-ordinate with operations and clients to ensure breaks are resolved in timely manner. Maintain aged breaks related KPIs as per client SLAs
- Participate in client calls and meetings.
- Execute forward thinking to maintain response quality and completeness to prevent case reopening.
- Provide timely MIS and KPIs to internal and external stakeholders as and when required.
- Liaise with partner sites for external deliveries and communicate status effectively and in a timely manner. Interaction with stakeholders to respond to any accounting related queries that may arise.
- Recognise and act on opportunities to improve processes including developing and making recommendations for change and encourage the team to come with ideas for efficiency.
- To ensure all the risk and control checks are in place and team adhere and follow all required checklists and SOPS. Liaise with OCM (internal control) team on any issues that arise that need to be reviewed.
About your skills & experience:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have strong knowledge and understanding of Fund Accounting operations across various functions such as NAV Validation, Income and Corporate action processing, Expenses, CapStock, Trades, Derivatives etc. Have experience in at least one of these domains.
- Result oriented and highly enthusiastic to learn new processes.
- Being open to challenge status quo and able to effectively handle internal and external escalations.
- Be able to demonstrate strong management skills and ability to build key internal relationships across locations.
- Strong attention to detail in review of documents and analytical review capabilities in relation to Fund Accounting numbers & reporting.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and juggle multiple client deliverables at peak delivery times.
- Be able to implement change, seek efficiencies and manage initiatives along with daily workload.
About your qualifications:
The candidate should have 7-8 years or more experience in a fund accounting and/or a good understanding of financial products and should have worked extensively in such areas. Should preferably be a CA/MBA (Finance).