Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACA-FinalCPA
Company Name Hermes India
Company DetailsA creator, artisan and seller of high-quality objects since 1837, Hermès is an independent, family-owned French house that employs more than 15,000 people worldwide. Driven by its permanent entrepreneurial spirit and consistently high standards, Hermès cultivates the freedom and autonomy of each individual through responsible management. The company perpetuates the transmission of exceptional know-how through strong territorial presence that respects people and nature, a source of exceptional materials. Fifteen artisanal métiers nurture the creativity of the house, whose collections are presented in over 300 stores around the world.
- Accounting in SAP system
- To ensure accurate and timely accounting, regularly reconciliation, Inventory accounting.
- Accounts finalization- monthly, quarterly, yearly.
- Handling statutory audits with Big 4 firms.
- Ensure timely payments to all local/foreign vendors
Tax & Regulatory
- Ensure all required documents are obtained and managed at transaction level to remain GST & TDS compliant during departments scrutiny and audits.
- Timely deduction/deposit of all statutory dues- GST, TDS, PF, PT, Advance Tax.
- Managing Monthly GST returns and accurate GST credit claims and related documentation.
- Managing all income tax matters including advance tax, return filing, tax assessments.
- Handling Tax Assessments and GST Departmental audits.
- Regularly deal with GST network, Income Tax sites, Traces.
- Degree holder in finance or accounting, ideally CA or CPA qualified. Experienced Inter CA may be considered.
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in the accounting and tax management field with a minimum 3 years in a similar capacity working in SAP environment
- Strong accounting skills and communication skills. Excellent command in English
- Stakeholder management (internal and external) and service oriented
- Hands on computer knowledge of MS Office, Accounting Software like SAP, dealing on GST Network and Income Tax sites.
- Has demonstrated accounting team management skills.
- Candidates residing within Mumbai /Navi Mumba municipal limits shall be preferred.