Chartered Accountant- Financial Planning & Analysis
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Finance, Budgeting Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Shoppers Stop
Company DetailsShoppers Stop is an Indian department store chain, owned by the K Raheja Corp. There are 86 stores across 40 cities in India, with clothing, accessories, handbags, shoes, jewellery, fragrances, cosmetics, health and beauty products, home furnishing and decor products
- Responsible for internal & external financial.
- Drive the financial reporting process and a timely closing of the financial books. Ensure that financial reports are in accordance with accepted accounting principles.
- Drive the financial analysis process- work with all functional areas (G & A, Merchandising, Marketing, Distribution and logistics and store operations) to evaluate responsibilities and processes and to find better /more efficient ways to accomplish goals.
- Preparing budgets and feasibility of new stores.
- Reviewing Cost of goods sold & category wise net margin.
- Monitoring of Direct & Indirect Tax Compliances of the Company.
- Be an advisor to the management team on the financial impact of operational decisions.
- Forecasting and managing cash flows of CW.
- The Sourcing & Management of credit facilities/, Equity & Debt transactions and banking relations.
- Internal and statutory Audit – Ensure that financial are audited and the audited results are declared on time as decided by the management.
- Work closely with his/her team to develop each executive to his/her potential and recruit the appropriate talent to the team to support the company’s future growth.
- Responsible for working capital Accounting & Management.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased