Chartered Accountant & Company Secretary
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACS
Company Name Softlinks Global Private Limited
Company DetailsSoftlink Global is a leading software provider for Freight Forwarding, Logistics and Supply Chain industry. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes superior technology solutions for strategic and operational aspects of logistics business. Our Spirit of innovation and passion helps logistics industry to create greater business impact and it is reflected by thousands of logistics software deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
- You are expected to contribute in fields of Tax planning, capital budgeting, budget forecasting, financing or any other activity, preparation of books of accounts, and in every field as well.
- You are expected to assisting in carrying out audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
- You are expected to manage secretarial responsibilities of a Listed and private limited company.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organization’s financial position).
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise.
- Taxation & GST filing. Advise on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers.
- Manage financial systems and budgets.
- Providing clients and businesses with financial information and advice.
- Undertaking a full review of your employers systems and analyzing risk.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Manage payroll process & compliances.
- Work related to Incorporation of Companies and Limited Liabilities Partnership.
- Preparation of Board Resolutions and minutes for the Board and members meetings.
- Filing of Annual returns to Registrar of Companies and other compliance related forms as prescribed in the Companies Act provisions.
Good To Have
- Creating reports or offering recommendations after internal or public sector audits.
- Advising clients on acquisitions, mergers and other business transactions.
- Forensic accounting to prevent and detect fraud.
- Legal Advising For Business.
- Playing a role of connectors between the investors, board of directors, and authorities who work in the direction of the companys functioning and regulation.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased