Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CA
Company Name Nova Textiles Private Limited
Company DetailsChiripal Group is a leading manufacturer in the fields of Petrochemicals, Textiles, Infrastructure and BOPP Films. We have synergized and achieved a staggering turnover of $300 Million. Yet, being a vertically integrated enterprise gives us utmost pride. We ensure that from fibre to fabric, everything is generated and managed by us! Utilizing the most advanced machines in our world-class manufacturing facilities, we have consistently delivered an impressive production efficiency and products of great quality. We manufacture 12 different kinds of products that are considered premium quality’ products in their respective industries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors to handle any financial irregularities that occur.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Creating reports or offering recommendations after internal or public sector audits.
- Discussing terms with your company/clients suppliers.
- Providing advice on tax affairs.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased