CA Qualified – Direct Tax/Indirect tax
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Accounts Executive/ Accountant/ Accounts Manager
Career Level Qualified Professional - Fresher
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Post Graduation Not required
Company Name R N Marwah & Co. LLP
Company DetailsR N Marwah & Co. LLP was established by Late Mr. R.N. Marwah in the year 1946. Commencing from the pre-independence era to the modern age of science and technology, RNM has loyally stood as a witness to the sequence of events that have gradually moulded the nation and led to the rise of a new India, over the past 70 years. Our vision is to evolve through a process of dynamic change adaptation, with special emphasis on knowledge creation and be recognized as one of the top ten financial, technical advisors and service providers of the century. Our Head Office is located at the heart of the capital city of New Delhi and we have branch offices in Bangalore and Gurgaon. With the economic liberalization of India, we have also expanded our horizons into novel service areas and invaded new geographies in the global business market. We provide innovative value added services to each and every client, who have partnered with us over the decades. Let us introduce you to the backbone of this organization i.e. our people, whose dedication is the soul of RNM, driving it to achieve new heights in its journey to success. At RNM, we stand out to be a team who is aimed to deliver you one stop solutions to all your tax pertaining issues. Our cornerstone of success is rooted in our extreme devotion to client satisfaction without any fissure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Filing of TDS returns under the Income-tax Act, 1961.
- Filing of monthly GST returns and completion of Annual GST audit.
- Assistance in financial reporting compliances such as completion of statutory audit.
- Direct Tax Assessment/ litigation , preparation & representation of appeals including at CIT(A), DRP, AAR & ITAT levels.
- Corporate Tax Planning & Advisory for strategic issues and complex tax matters.
- Advisory on domestic and international tax issues such as Cross Border Transactions, DTAA aspects, Withholding Tax, Transfer Pricing, Permanent Establishments etc
- Interacting with Senior Management of Clients groups for successful completion of assignments.
- Supporting, training and mentoring the Direct Tax team to ensure timely delivery of quality work.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased