Business Consulting_Non FS Internal Audit_Staff 4_GGN
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Ernst & Young
Company DetailsAs a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy & transactions and Consulting Services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Your key responsibilities
- Execution on client engagement – ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem-solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Develop strong working relationships with client and build a level of influence with key client contacts.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
Skills and attributes for success
- Exceptional command on spoken and written English
- Globally mobile and flexible to travel to onsite locations
- Highly analytical, organized and meticulous consulting skills
- Strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting, or similar work experience in similar industry, Big 4 preferred)
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite, data analysis & validation
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize deliverables effectively in order to achieve optimum results.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- CA, bachelor’s in commerce OR MBA (Master’s in business administration)
- 1-3 years of work experience in Internal audit projects
- Technical experience in Finance, Operations or Regulatory Compliance
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased