AVP – Transaction Advisory Services
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Accounts,Finance,Tax,Audit
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation CACFAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Dewan P.N. Chopra & Corporation
Company DetailsDewan P.N. Chopra & Co. (http://dpncindia.com/) is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career. The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance (www.leaglobal.com)- LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory Firms. We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under six core services verticals - Direct Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory Services and GST & other Indirect Taxes and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who have established names in their fields. The Firm's rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand - integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual's professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.
JOB DESCRIPTION KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
We seek a Chartered Accountant or CFA and/ B.Tech + MBA / MBA (Fin) from a top tier Business School with minimum. 7 years of post qualification experience for the following role:
1. Business Development for the division
2. Interacting with existing and prospective clients and associates to identify new opportunities to enhance business across service offerings for investment advisory including buy-side /sell side and fund sourcing mandates across sectors in and outside India.
3. Leading, training and mentoring the existing team and attracting new talent pool for this division.
4. Interacting and coordinating with other divisions of the firm and associates including for legal, tax and regulatory advise and attain relevant support for structuring and closing investment transactions.
5. Assisting the management of the Firm to consistently and continuously update knowledge pool and resources across service offerings of this division.
Indicative CTC Range
Maximum 33 lakhs + Performance based Variable (Best in industry and commensurate with skill set & experience and linked to meritocracy)
To Qualify for the Role, You must have
1. Minimum 7 years of relevant post qualification experience
2. Chartered Accountant or CFA and/ B.Tech + MBA / MBA (Fin) from a top
tier Business School
3. Candidate should have executed or closed sufficient PE/VC deals
Requisite Skills & Attributes for Success
1. We seek a candidate who has experience in above services across sectors.
2. Should have work experience in transaction advisory and raising/investing capital for Indian Corporates.
3. Should have a strong academic background from recognised institutions.
4. Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, with relevant experience in Client/Investor Interactions.
5. Business Development skill set and network in financial sectors in India
6. Should have strong technical knowledge of this industry and should be very strong with numbers.
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased