AVP – ASIA TTS OPS Business FP&A
Gender No Preferences
Job Role Others
Career Level Qualified Professional - Experienced
Functional Area Others
Graduation Any Graduation
Post Graduation Any Post GraduationCAMBA/PGDM
Company Name Citi Group
Company DetailsCiti is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
- Preparation and controlling of Budgeting, Forecasting and headcount management for TTS CO and timely review with senior manager on the progress.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual MIS for TTS CO reporting and Tracking
- Updating, Managing and reporting HC outlook, Joiner & Leaver Dashboard, Resource and Location updates in Renault.
- Preparation of Headcount reports for senior reviews
- Maintaining and Tracking Headcount approvals for Outlook & Renault.
- Tracking and preparation of Key performance metrics scorecards for TTS CO. Getting engaged with Countries FP&A, collation of data inputs, analyzing and preparation of interactive Dashboards for senior reviews.
- Work with Regional Finance to align on the Outlook reporting, Productivity & Investment reporting, Coordinating for Business Plan updating in Finance system, adhoc requests etc.
- Tracking and reviewing the productivity initiatives reported by Countries.
- Working with countries on the Allocations methodologies, working with Finance team to get that updated and creation of reports for management discussion.
- Manage and co-ordinate regular ad hoc requests in terms of liaison with stakeholders, tracking and reporting of progress
- Preparation of Decks and other scorecards as requested by senior management.
- Coordinating with Country Leads to drive Process reviews and various efficiency projects.
- Minimum 6 Years of work Experience in Business and Financial Analytics, Financial Planning, Management MIS and reporting
- Proficient in Advanced Excel and Presentations preparations
- Proficient in Data Analytics and Business Financial Analysis
- Good Communication Skill and should have ability to deal with senior management and stakeholders
- CA, MBA or Master’s Degree from reputed and recognized university
Content Development (Chartered Accountant) – Freelancing Opportunity Full Time, Freelance/Homebased